Saturday, March 3, 2012

DIY Clutches and Bags

I've never been much of a purse kind of girl. (I'll admit, I carry all my stuff around in a reusable tote I stole from my boyfriend.) I keep coming across the cutest tote tutorials and I'm really excited to give one a try. Here are a few that are at the top of my list to try.


DIY Glitter Bow Clutch Tutorial
(Source: here)


This is another glitter clutch tutorial I found.



Isn't this bag adorable? I'd love to make one in every color.
Free pattern here



This bag makes me want to run out to the thrift store and pick up and bunch of clutches to personalize. This super cute DIY can be found here.

This is another thrift bag makeover that I found. Great color but I wonder about the paint chipping off. I'll have to give it a try and see how it works out.


A great bow clutch sewing tutorial with clear, easy to follow instructions.
(Source: here)





No comments: